Quality & Environment
Quality and environmental managementAn outstanding quality management system is a central pillar of our corporate philosophy - due not least to the stringent stipulations of the automotive sector. We achieve this absolute standard of precision through innovative technologies, production facilities and 3D measurement systems. We also consistently encourage our employees to appreciate the importance of quality. We need to have this passionate commitment to satisfy the zero-defect principle (0 ppm) on a continuous basis.
Our commitment to the environment is also second-nature to us. In our plants, we ensure that our processes are environmentally sound and that they conserve resources. We are assisted in this by our modern plant and by the high awareness of responsibility of our workforce. Environmental protection manifests itself at many locations, including the separation of waste and the recycling of materials. Our environmental management system fulfils the EC directive, and we naturally arrange for independent auditors to conduct regular inspections.
Facts & Figures
- Construction of a new production plant in accordance with the highest KfW 55 energy efficiency standard
- Compliance with the highest quality standard IATF 16949
- The very latest 3D measuring equipment
- Modern metrology (e.g. Wöhler vibration test)
- Compliance with environment standard EMAS ISO 14001
- Regenerative power generation with our own solar power plant
- Construction of our new 'energy plus' administration building